These boxes are really time-consuming to make. One can take 7-10 hours from start to finish. It has 2 drawers and one top shelf. I also used some beautiful crocheted lace, which is the artwork of my dear grandmother.
- 3mm and 2mm cardboard (Exactly 33 pieces!! It takes 2-3 hours to measure and cut them by hand)
- Nepal paper (Handmade paper, also called Lokta paper, expensive)
- 300gsm cardboard (drawers bottom and inside)
- Lemoncraft papers (2-3, outside drawers and top of the box).
- Moment Kristall Glue (1-2 tubes, expensive)
- 1 Glue stick
- Metal chain
- Metal brads (42 pieces)
- 2 Bat Knobs for drawers
- 1 Metal embellishment (top shelf)
- Distress Ink (Paper edges, shadows)
- Metal corners (4 pieces)
- Flowers and leaves